Nathan and his friend Charlie claimed to "hate it" "despise it" and think "it was beat by the whore stick."
Tonight = results show. I am not proud to admit this, but I totally voted last night. I've never voted before ever for anything on tv, because mostly I figure it's a way for media companies to collect your cell phone number so they can call you and bother you during dinnertime. But this is crunch time and things are serious. Plus I am addicted to this show. I voted for Lacey, Neil and Danny 1x each. They're all incredibly talented dancers and showmen and if you've been keeping up with the show you would understand what I'm talking about. Nathan voted for Neil 5x- but that's because he's obsessed w/ him. (He IS pretty cute.)
UPDATE: Sarah (the b-girl) and Dominic got kicked off. Mine and Nay's favorites were saved! Yay!
That leaves Lauren, Lacey, Sabre, Neil, Danny, and Pasha.
Nathan says:
I think Danny has more talent but Neil is sexier.
Matt the Neighbors says:
Lacey has a skank face.
Kaylars says:
I love them all. I want them all to win

1 comment:
This is one of your most ridiculous obsessions I think...yeah, mostly more ridiculous than lolcats...mostly.
Post a Comment