I did not post this. (click there or see below for a recitation of the text); but I suddenly realize there is no way I will be seeing Neko Case (who is performing with Rufus Wainwright) tomorrow night at Stubb's. Here's the text of the CL posting:Reply to: sale-394135667@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-10, 6:26PM CDT
Subject: will do wonders for a WAINWRIGHT ticket - $1000
Looking to buy a RUFUS ticket... Can anyone help me out? I'm a virgo, 23, laid back, and super needy for a ticket! Good deeds go far.
Cheers-
B
Last night I emailed four sellers on CL to buy their tickets- one within 2 minutes of the posting- and I was not the first bidder on any of them. And I refuse to prostie my body with the weirdos on craigslist. But is that even for real?

1 comment:
Rufus & Neko ... meh.
Post a Comment