Life as a 3L at Texas Law

8.24.2007

Gone to Utah...

...from the 25th until the 29th, at least.

It's been a stressful and busy last couple of days. Fortunately, I have pinned down a place in Houston (a sweet 2/2 on Montrose no doubt) and am officially M-O-V-E-D! (Well, my stuff is out of my apartment until I end my current transi-hobo status over Labor Day weekend.)

Today my old apartment flooded. Fortunately everything was out. It was a bad day.

Confusion abounds re: people. I have been doing a lot of thinking lately about flaws, human nature, committed romantic relationships and/or possibly committing to the single life... for good.

I am also a big-time hater of the new Rilo Kiley album- so disappointed. Have seen them twice live, I have a huge girl-crush on lead singer Jenny Lewis, and for awhile definitively told people RK was my favorite band. Wah, indeed.

Early day tomorrow, and travelocity is being incredibly lame and buggy.

Thursday night: dinner w/ Jarren and Madeline (a Rosenberg friend of J's from hs)
Friday: cleaning all day; Emo's (Through the Eyes of the Dead), Club de Ville and Beauty Bar w/ Matt the Neighbor, Tommy-T, and Greg (+ their associates)
Tonight: chillin' w/ Courtney, Jeff and Sara- BBQing, Weeds watching, et. al.

(And the movers I hired- Aloha movers- totally hot. Like, Road Rules hot! I totally recommend.)

And walk it out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Smoke Detector"? Gah. Worst. Song. Evar.