Some general observations we made:
- All of the mice other than Speedy are slow, lethargic, speak with a slur and wear heavy eyelids (implying a state of stoned/drunkenedness), and mooch off of the spoils of Speedy's work.
- The mice aren't welcome in the house (hence the existence of the cat)- they're literal trespassers who steal from the people that live there, and foil the muscle in the process.
- The accent. Nuthing more to say 'bout that.
I wonder if Speedy Gonzalez made for a good plush doll. I doubt it- he doesn't seem like he'd be very fluffy and his hat was probably stiff and poky. Maybe that just makes him more of a bad ass though.

1 comment:
Just for clarification, this isn't an original theory or argument...see this Wikipedia entry, and even the section devoted to the controversey. [Personally, I dig on OG Speedy's gold tooth] However, please also note that LULAC pushed to get Speedy back on the air, because his cleverness and intelligence invariably saved his fellow mice, including this guy, su primo Slowpoke.
And sodas should be included in the BYOB, but we will need ice...
Post a Comment