It's my blog I get to do what I want!
That means posting up pictures of my dog, Daisy (who is staying with me for five weeks) is totally within my purview.

She is tres adorable, cute, cuddly, loving, and (according to some) a bit on the snobby side. I don't know about that, but we've had lots of fun during her stay in the ATX.
Yesterday I bought her new duds (a pretty in pink collar and leash).

Again, this is my blog and I get to do what I want!
Fun facts about Daisy!
Her name has 3 stories/meanings behind it:
1. Her mom's name was Daisy
2. I wanted a name that started with a "d" because I thought it would be cool alliteration since she is a dachshund
3. I name all of my animals after literary characters- in her case she is named after Daisy Buchanan from The Great Gatsby.
View from the top:

and from the side:

6 comments:
Forget pictures of the dog (not that's she isn't fantastic)! Let's see some of that blue hair. Now give the dog blue streaks and I'll be really impressed.
there.
dig it.
I love the Daisy and I love the new hair! We should study for this bar exam thing...
--Sarah
You're my Meg White. Or at least Regina Spektor.
Okay...
Post a Comment