So, here's something I don't admit to very many people: I am a huge fan of the dance competition show So You Think You Can Dance (it airs every Wednesday and Thursday on Fox). I am posting the routine Lacey and Kameron (known by the moniker "Kamcey" on the internets) danced to on the Top 20 show last month. The song is "Dancing" by Elisa and sounds like velvet.
Yay!
Some fans of Kamcey were so inspired and touched by the routine, they felt the need to share their own interpretation with the world of YouTube. It's funny!
Tomorrow night is the results show, which means six dancers will "dance for their lives" and there will be a guest musician (it's Enrique Iglesias) that performs some horrible lip-synching and looks really awkward on-stage. Can't wait.
Life as a 3L at Texas Law
7.18.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
the only thing they are missing from that routine is gay buttsex. that would complete it.
You think that's impressive, look at this! http://gawker.com/news/everybody-dance-now/thriller-280752.php
Post a Comment