skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Important rules for taking the TBE tomorrow

Don't forget...
- No cell phones or ironic communication accessories (like beepers and radios) allowed in the exam site
- No opaque containers
- No pencil cases, eyeglass cases or billfolds
- But note: your photo ID card must be able to be removed from any billfold or cardholder. (So no passports I guess.)
- Use a ziplock bag or a tupperware container to place whatever you bring into the exam
- No leaving within the first 30 minutes or the last 15 minutes minutes of the exam
- No smoke breaks
- No cigarettes or lighters can be brought in either
- If you bring a "sound suppression device" (i.e. earplugs) they will be inspected by the exam administrator
- No food or beverages permitted
- No weapons or guns in the exam site
- No skipping of lines!
- No Daisies :'(
3 comments:
Hey Kaylars: Good luck! Just look at the silver lining; I had to take the stupid Bar in VA, where we're required to wear a suit. And the guy in front of me was wearing a seersucker suit with his hair in two ponytails. I so wanted to flip his table over. Also, at least it's not 3 days like it is in CA.
May the schwartz be with you!
Good luck! Poor Daisy, she'll be lonesome without you.
I know!! No Daisy! No Charlie for me. I don't think I'd take the bar if we had to wear a suit. That would be the dealbreaker.
Post a Comment