Saturday night I chilled with Juan and E. Larson and watched some UFC. Gawd, I love me some UFC. The fighters are on the whole really cute... and sweaty... and hot... and kind of eloquent and emotive. And I like watching fighting too. So UFC is like the perfect blending of all of the things that make me happy at once (I am of course using a 'Larsperbole, but whateves). Anyways, Nate Diaz, Cole Miller (pictured), and BJ Penn all won their respective fights. Nate Diaz totally just won because his opponent had some freak injury where his shoulder blade popped out mid-fight; and BJ Penn I'm whateves about but apparently he won this big time grudge match. Anyways, Cole Miller's fight I was most impressed with- he's so freaking hot and cute. Le sigh, I'm in love!(That's Cole Miller beating Andy Wang in the Ultimate Fighter 5 Finale!)
Peace out, it's time to learn some Crim Law and Procedure. Werd.

2 comments:
What are you, some geled haired drunken 25 year old frat boys screaming for more blood on the TV? Mixed martial arts is a cultural plague. I don't see this preoccupation with the warped sensation of seeing the cult film "Fight Club" come to life in the form of combatants punching, kicking and mauling each other in a cage that's called the Octagon.
It's a sport for people not nearly sophisticated enough to appreciate the sweet science of boxing, nor the infield fly rule, the pick-and-roll, the left-wing lock, the bump draft or the pulling right guard. For shame, 'lars, for shame.
Co-Editor-in-Chief indeed.
Post a Comment