Life as a 3L at Texas Law

6.04.2007

A Big Novelty Tee Shirt Post

This is a big fat blog post dedicated to all of the cute novelty tees (some of which are only slightly nerdy) I have found online and wish I could buy and wear every day! I figure putting them up on the blog is kind of like wearing them all. :-P

The number three is a Braveheart fan. (and also my favorite prime number)

It's like all of my past relationships rolled into one shirt! (I'm always the one holding the carrot. That's a double entendre.)

Hehe... because I was a Philosophy major (back in the day)...
I've been talking about this shirt for awhile...
Vampires don't like garlic.
I stole a stapler one time. I still have it.
Opposing Counsel listed this as his away message a couple of months ago, for several days actually. I still don't get it. But I think it's kind of funny (for posterity's sake).
UPDATE: I get it now. It's been explained to me. "Make love not war," or make awkward sexual advances for those who can't make love.
I already have this shirt, but isn't it awesome?
Noooooo, that's how I roll!
Because they are!

Yeah... 1337 or PWND is online slang for.. Owned!
"Partly hungry skies."
Mo' Money, Mo' Problems.
Kind of a lame pick-up line shirt, but maybe effective still. I just wanna be friends?
Poor Pluto!
While I do drive a Hybrid, I do not ride a bike. :(
Yeah, emo kid! :P
Sniffles. :(

No comments: