1. Gum
2. Coffee that doesn't taste like ass
3. Random beauty products
4. Cigarettes, or not having to ration them
5. Bottled water/vitamin water/red bull/rockstar whenever I fancy it
6. Being able to buy alcohol (or alternatively "herb" for those who partake); going to bars
7. Well-balanced meals and good food
8. Being able to go to a show...cause even if it's free you gotta drink
9. Being able to buy enough gas to get somewhere
And finally, my least favorite elicited response:
10. Never have... I've always had a few thousand dollars cushion. Sorry, I don't own nice things though, if that makes you feel better.
If you haven't hung out with me in the last two weeks, then you don't know that my firm has yet to send my summer stipend and I am completely broke for at least another week. And if you do hang out with me regularly, beware- I tend to try to "taste" a lot of peoples' well drinks and beer. I have become Kaylars Moochy McMoocherson. Lame.
If you want to learn how to be a professional drink mooch, click here!

1 comment:
gd bum!
Post a Comment