Life as a 3L at Texas Law

6.15.2007

Another Day Another Dollar

One of the girls at Nathan's party (see below) pulled up this video of Natalie Portman rapping from an SNL skit earlier this season. It makes me laugh.

Then she pulled up this video titled "Sand Art."
Kind of trippy and pretty.

Tonight I got so bored I actually watched The Starter Wife presented by Ponds. (Click here to read an article re: corporate sponsor Ponds throwing around its weight during the creative process.) I don't know why, but I can't stop watching it- it's like a train I never should have caught. (And I think Debra Messing looks like she has the 'crazy eye' in that photo.) "Shouldn't I be studying for Barbri?" you ask? Yes, I should be. But Nathan wore me out Wednesday night when we celebrated his birthday all night long. All night long. And I still made it to Barbri at 8:30am on time- actually I was 5 minutes early. Boo yah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Natalie Portman will have my illegitimate babies. And since we'll have a non-traditional family, we'll give the kids hyphenated last names: Portman-Counsel.

2. Have you seen this video from Bjork's performance at Coachella 2007, where here DJ uses a reacTABLE ... kinda weird. It's like those new Microsoft Table top displays, and every time he puts a new shape on there they interact with eachother. http://youtube.com/watch?v=s7QE5tHFwTg