One of my long-term goals has been to see what's on the top 3 floors of my apartment building. I live on the third floor. Even though I've passed the staircase (that leads up to an unlocked door no less!) literally hundreds of times, it's never occurred to me to see what's up there. Or maybe I just assumed it must be off limits. Or not be very interesting or else the landlord would have TOLD me it's off limits.
For all I know, it probably leads up to the roof, where there could be a jacuzzi. And a pool. With cabana girls. Or at least it might be sturdy enough to bring my own inflatable pool, or for that matter, private enough to bring my own cabana girl (preferably not of the inflatable variety).
The coolest shout out to a 1970s Hollywood apartment complex ever, in Austin, Texas
I was a law student when I began this "web log" if you will (and I will). Now I'm graduated (like Kanye, but not because my only beef is with white collar types and not fitty). I do a lot of trafficking in random thoughts and introspection. I'm bisweptual, meaning I can row port or starboard, making me adaptable to all kinds of rowing situations. I take a hard-line stance against douchebaggery, asshattery, and petewentzy-ness. I do the film/movies/irony/criticism/spontaneity/ pop culture/impulsivity/interweb thing like most kids. I enjoy shock value, mod, and tights. I like to joke that I am a coug-in-training- (hey, I think it's really funny.) And now that I'm "legal" I am moving onto another day and another dollar at Vox.
2 comments:
I also want to do three of these. We should do that some time.
One of my long-term goals has been to see what's on the top 3 floors of my apartment building. I live on the third floor. Even though I've passed the staircase (that leads up to an unlocked door no less!) literally hundreds of times, it's never occurred to me to see what's up there. Or maybe I just assumed it must be off limits. Or not be very interesting or else the landlord would have TOLD me it's off limits.
For all I know, it probably leads up to the roof, where there could be a jacuzzi. And a pool. With cabana girls. Or at least it might be sturdy enough to bring my own inflatable pool, or for that matter, private enough to bring my own cabana girl (preferably not of the inflatable variety).
Post a Comment