' <--- that is a tear

UPDATE: Crisis (somewhat) averted. Those kids at T-Mobile... restoring my faith in relative strangers one Sidekick at a time. For reasons out of my control, the insurance I ordered last month was never put on my account. I was going to have to pay full price which I was really going to not be happy about. Well, the T-Mobile kids hooked me up kind of under the counter with a new Sidekick ID because they remembered all of my Sidekick water damage trauma from a month ago and I guess I had a friendly face and they felt sorry for me. Yada yada yada, half off the retail price later (the sales chick said, "It just rang up for this amount and I'm not going to ask questions...") I have a brand new phone- a Sidekick ID. It was released a couple of days ago- it's like my SK 3 but smaller and sturdier and personalized (I put blue bumpers on it) and pretty future looking. It doesn't have a camera or a music player, but I never used those features on the old phone anyways. Well, they're pricing the ID to be affordable to the masses... and the phone is expected to be "the phone of summer '07" so you're probably going to be seeing them everywhere from here on out. But so far I am not having any problems with it and I like it, so I highly recommend.

I also met a cute boy in the T-Mobile store yesterday morning who washaving some phone problems, too. That was kind of cool, but no numbers exchanged.
I guess it all worked out. Le sigh...
UPDATE X2: A character named "Danny" posted a craiglist the day after my phone got stolen trying to unload a Sk3 ASAP in great condition for $200 or best offer. So I called the poster pretending to be an interested buyer, only to find out he'd already sold it. So then I asked if he was trying to sell my stolen Sidekick. He said, "that's not this phone." Then I called La Madeleine and asked if they had an employee named "Danny" that worked there- because if so, he probably stole my phone. They said they didn't. But yeah, I can be a hard ass. And I was pretty pissed about the whole thing.

3 comments:
Sorry to hear about that babe. Maybe you'll get another one for your graduation gift......
sorry about your phone, it all works out in the end so dont sweat it.
i got my ticket. priceline baby!
i come in on thursday night at 6:30 and leave on suday at 8:30 am.
Then this must be you? http://austin.craigslist.org/mis/321870406.html
Post a Comment