Life as a 3L at Texas Law

4.23.2007

Munday(ne)

I'm super late to the party, but apparently Funny or Die is basically le shiot. Something something something... Will Ferrell... something something... "The Landlord." There! I posted it!

Most inappropriate and despicable happening of the week: dudes faking being Virginia Tech alums to gain sympathy points from well-meaning, apologetic women that have become the targets in said douche bag's cat-and-mouse game of courtship/debauchery. Shame on you!

Drew Barrymore keeps subjecting all of us to horrible romantic comedies. Observe, her last five of six projects: Lucky You, Music & Lyrics, Fever Pitch, 50 First Dates, and Duplex.

Basically, I'm trying to say that these are all signs of the breakdown of rational society. And all I can say is:

"What Would Brian Boitano Do?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boo-yah-ka-SHA

Sorry I didn't call you, just located my phone and it's late; am going to bed. Don't forget the jazz hands on that Tano triple!