
JRon and I just had a sighting of "12 Pack" from I Love New York at 24 Hour Fitness. I don't watch the show, but JRon has and recognized him. Apparently he is a big D.B. A quick google search revealed he wants his own reality show, that he is a personal trainer/coach, holds nine jobs, and once dated the daughter of a mob boss, who threatened to shoot him. We didn't get a pic with him b/c we decided giving him any attention would just "give him what he wants." Thus, we beat him at his own game and he didn't even know it.
Last Wednesday (pre-Tavern) I met up with some of the ladies at Key Bar. When I arrived, they were being chatted up by a bald middle-aged large man who seemed incredibly jubilant and attentive. Turns out he was none other than a famous local restauranteer whose open-all-night diner (which bears his namesake) has exploded into an expanding chain. He said we were all very beautiful- and then he shook my hand- for 30 seconds. Right.

1 comment:
That same local restaurant guy chats me up EVERY time we're at the Belmont or his establishment.....I've also seen him with his girlfriend (who is quite scary and may only have been his girlfriend for the night) at RAIN ....
Post a Comment