Life as a 3L at Texas Law

4.10.2007

LAME and not so lame happenings of the early week

1. Top Ten lists are apparently sooooo 1993- according to opposing counsel he was v. disappointed in my lack of originality with my previous post- what is more lame? My post or opposing counsel's response to it? LAMMMMEEEEE....

k. Having night terrors about my sidekick breaking again- T-Mobile already owns my soul for another 3 1/2 years.... it would be tres sad if the SK3 got busted up again. but that is pretty LAME if that's the worst thing that I can think about happening to me right now.

d. NCAA eligibility rules = LAME! ::rolling my eyes::

5. Not so lame: the cook at the George's came and found me over at the tables where I am eating and chillin' and gave me a present like 15 minutes ago to say "thanks" for burning a mixed CD for the George's staff to listen to during work. He molded me some marble. Awesome! George's is the new Longhorn Po-Boy & Falafel...

101. Mail in my box this morning: I subscribed to W, Harper's Bazaar, and Vogue last month and this morning they came in the mail. My new lanyard/phone accessory thing also came in:



Now if only I could figure out how to hook it onto le sidekick...

Y. I just spilled coffee all over my super sexy sweatpants. wua-wua.

No comments: