
"Music is my bitch house."
Art Bitch, CSS (best lyric I've heard in the last five days)
While giving us the low down on her latest date at Monday night dinner, Dr. Mario happened to mention that "Dice" (the date) informed her that he has only made 3 B's in his entire MBA school career. I dunno... grade point averages get chicks hot and bothered? Since when did grades and academics become the equivalent of sexy? Sure, I love smart guys... but busting out your GPA over drinks and bowling... did I miss something here? Seriously.
Facebook has a new interface that launched this morning. How long until someone creates a "Bring back the old facebook" or "People Against the Inception of the New Facebook Format" group? Only they'll mispell 'inception' probably.
Dialogue between me and Gaius Baltar that took place early this week:
"You're having cereal and malt liquor for dinner?"
"What's wrong with that?"

2 comments:
On a completely unrelated note, is it just me or is there something about Kings of Leon that screams "You're from Tennessee not Brooklyn, eat something, cut your hair, and bath with some frequency. You're trying too hard."
Was the cereal in a bowl covered in malt liquor? That's can't be very tasty.
Post a Comment