The coolest shout out to a 1970s Hollywood apartment complex ever, in Austin, Texas
I was a law student when I began this "web log" if you will (and I will). Now I'm graduated (like Kanye, but not because my only beef is with white collar types and not fitty). I do a lot of trafficking in random thoughts and introspection. I'm bisweptual, meaning I can row port or starboard, making me adaptable to all kinds of rowing situations. I take a hard-line stance against douchebaggery, asshattery, and petewentzy-ness. I do the film/movies/irony/criticism/spontaneity/ pop culture/impulsivity/interweb thing like most kids. I enjoy shock value, mod, and tights. I like to joke that I am a coug-in-training- (hey, I think it's really funny.) And now that I'm "legal" I am moving onto another day and another dollar at Vox.
2 comments:
Damnit! I was quite literally seconds away from sending you that very card in response to the witty birthday greetings that arrived in my inbox.
Great minds daytona, great minds...
Another great (but raunchy) e-card site is www.gbehh.com.
Awesomely inappropriate!
Post a Comment