Life as a 3L at Texas Law

5.04.2007

Fight Night

I keep meaning to post about the "dry" (ahem) party I went to last Saturday that involved live boxing matches (Boy vs. boy, girl vs. girl, no "mixed" matches- none of the boys were into it, apparently). Anyways, it was super crazy. And probably a bad idea in terms of injuries, creating hard feelings, hurting egos, etc.
Don't believe me?

I don't know whose idea it was, but it was kind of the most random thing I've been to in awhile. I was a "mouth guard" girl for one of the guys during a fight- his girlfriend wasn't there to do the honors, and none of the guys wanted to do it- so I stepped up. I basically had an awesome night- all in all a great Saturday nite in the ATX.

1 comment:

Ergo, Chris said...

I'd box you. Just you, not any other chicks, though. Because, really, it's weird to hit girls. But for you, I'd take a swing.