
I am in the journal office right now avoiding doing important journaly things by playing around online. Am keeping tres busy lately with bumping up the number of workouts I am doing and finishing up my bar application by this Saturday. Oh, and this morning I dropped my 2K erg time by 18 seconds, averaging a 2:05.2 average 500m split. I know that probably doesn't mean anything to most people- but basically I feel kind of like a bad ass.
Has anyone else ever heard of the phrase "llama-loaded?" Today I read the phrase on the back of a mate tea packet describing how the mate is "llama-loaded" with lots of herbs or goodness or something.
Tonight is a new Lost (watching with Gaius Baltar and Dr. Mario) and a new ANTM. To celebrate, I am channeling Nathasha from ANTM and going as a mail-order bride to the Russian Rave on Friday (see more info here: www.russianrave.com. The more the merrier). It is also Draughthouse Wednesday with les law school guys and KQ.
I kept forgetting my laptop charger in rando places earlier today and at some point had to go back home after showing up to school to grab it. I wasn't upset after I realized that my forgetfulness had been written in the stars b/c karma was rewarding me for something I'd done right as there were four hunky firemen doing fire alarm tests and things at my apartment complex when I went back. I am smiling just thinking about it.
And I really want a t-shirt with the above icon emblazoned on the front (http://www.noisebot.com/an_orange_meets_his_citrusy_mother_t-shirt). So if you are in the giving mood, I am 100% receptive to receipt of gifts.

No comments:
Post a Comment